Top Reasons to Work With GHG
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manages all day-to-day restaurant operations with a focus on delivering a great Guest experience.
- Determines current and future staffing needs in the restaurant to ensure an adequate number of talented Team Members are available to deliver a great Guest experience.
- Identifies and develops high potential Team Members and Managers to fill future openings.
- Respond to Guest service complaints either in person or over the phone
- Completes all financial and personnel / payroll related administrative duties in and an accurate and timely way, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manages and mentors kitchen team, including hiring/training of all Team Members, coaches and counsels performance, ensuring ongoing training/education, etc.
- Ensure the excellence of the service and hospitality provided by the entire team
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and performance management
- Manage all P&L considerations according to budget; verifying all payroll on a per pay period basis
- Develop and implement creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Running hands-on shifts during volume periods
- Adheres to, and ensures all team-members adhere to, all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Proven track record with a minimum of 10 years of hospitality experience
- Minimum of 2 years General Manager experience in a fine dining setting.
- Experience with a combination of independent and chain restaurants
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint (or Google Suite equivalents)
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to safely work with potentially dangerous chemicals and equipment
- Ability to comply with safety and health code standards
- Occasional periods of standing, up to 10 hours per day
- Able to lift 40 pounds occasionally
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What's in it for You
- 401k with contribution match
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Company cell phone reimbursement
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed