What You’ll Be Doing
Lead a talented team of culinary professionals in a fast paced, high volume restaurant concept driven to achieve a profitable return, world class guest loyalty, with continuous improvement.
- Attains unit operating budgets through a system of planning and control procedures; participates in budget and forecast process with the Restaurant General Manager, providing accurate data by which effective budgets can be prepared; responsible for accurate and timely completion of all recording and reporting activities.
- Directs all aspects of food production including menu development, purchasing, storage, preparation, portion control, inventory and record keeping; ensures culinary excellence at all times.
- Utilize, oversee, and maintain current food vendor accounts and relationships.
- Manages and mentors the kitchen team, including hiring/training of all Team Members, coaches and counsels performance, ensuring ongoing training/education, etc.
- Develop and execute approved business and marketing plan.
- Sustain world class service and food quality.
- Establish and maintain community and industry relationships.
- Ensures that all areas of the food service operation are in compliance with, Federal, State and Local health codes, and overall quality assurance.
- Responsible for compliance with all company policies, procedures, standards and programs. Conducts an on-going analysis of the account operations, recommending operational changes to the Restaurant General Manager as required.
- Conform to all HACCP standards.
- Contribute to Greenleaf Hospitality Group’s overall mission, vision and overall success.
- Other duties as assigned.