What You’ll Be Doing
Lead a talented team of hospitality professionals in a fast paced, high volume restaurant concept driven to achieve a profitable return, world class guest loyalty, with continuous improvement.
- Manages all day-to-day restaurant operations with a focus on delivering a great Guest experience.
- Oversees all aspects of the restaurant's beverage program including sourcing, selection, menu design and inventory control.
- Determines current and future staffing needs in the restaurant to ensure an adequate number of talented Team Members are available to deliver a great Guest experience.
- Identifies and develops high potential Team Members and Managers to fill future openings.
- Respond to Guest service complaints either in person or over the phone
- Completes all financial and personnel / payroll related administrative duties in and an accurate and timely way, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manages and mentors the kitchen team, including hiring/training of all Team Members, coaches and counsels performance, ensuring ongoing training/education, etc.
- Ensure the excellence of the service and hospitality provided by the entire team
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and performance management
- Manage all P&L considerations according to budget; verifying all payroll on a per pay period basis
- Develop and implement creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Running hands-on shifts during volume periods
- Adheres to, and ensures all team-members adhere to, all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned