What You’ll Be Doing
Actively solicit new accounts for Kalamazoo Wings and sustain on-going business relationships with existing accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
- Work hand in hand with the Kalamazoo Wings on development and strategies for ticket sales growth with season ticket holders, various other ticket plan buyers, and group sales
- Have a strong passion for driving revenue sales and guest service
- Show passion to drive marketing and sales promotion efforts for Kalamazoo Wings
- Must drive group sales initiatives for both hockey and other events hosted at Wings Event Center
- Resolves customer issues to sustain long term guest engagement by making improvement recommendations to management
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks. This role also calls for the ability to work well with all levels of leadership and associates
- Services existing business accounts obtain future bookings and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily/weekly/monthly work schedules to call on existing or future potential guests.
- Continuously improve the content, approach, and timing of outside sales calls by studying the potential market, consulting with the General Manager, and making adjustments for continuously improving the closing ratio.
- Sustains an organized approach and keeps the General Manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual segment analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, competitor deliverables, promotions, etc.
- Recommends improvements in products, services, packages, promotions by continuously evaluating results, actively seeking guest feedback, and observing competitive developments.
- Resolves customer issues to sustain long-term guest engagement by making improvement recommendations to management.
- Creates and sustains positive interactions with all associates by being a promoter of Greenleaf Hospitality vision, mission, and core values to all colleagues.
- Continuously improves one’s own professional and technical knowledge and skills by attending educational workshops, actively participating in regularly scheduled sales team meetings, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, and seeking additional methodologies.