What You’ll Be Doing
Create and communicate the vision of training and development systems. Develop company wide training systems, programs and materials for Greenleaf entities, to include providing Train the Trainer resources, training manual templates, training program materials. Assist in the facilitation of indoctrination training programs, to include Orientation and other core hourly training programs. Develop working partnerships with the Human Resources team to enhance employee performance and engagement that are consistent with business strategies, Talent Based culture and company goals. Manage the sourcing, recruiting, selection and placement of individuals into the organization for hourly and supervisory roles through developing and sustaining methods that continuously provide highly talented individuals.
Training & Development
- Explore, design and obtain leading edge learning tools, resources and methods to equip leaders to deliver training in order to certify team members that prepare them to perform tasks at expected levels and sustain continuous performance improvement.
- Constantly review core training in terms of effectiveness and following of Company vision, culture objectives and business strategy.
- Partner with Human Resources Managers on development and facilitation of leadership development programs.
- Partner with HR Generalist to track training attendance and report of achievement of falling short of defined training objectives.
- Partner with unit leader and training teams in the design of training manual and certification processes.
Sourcing, Recruitment & Selection
- Partner with and provide recruitment and sourcing support to hiring managers for hourly & supervisory recruiting, to include all sourcing, advertising and recruiting resources
- Provide hiring managers with an applicant flow of quality candidates that are a match with job opening requirements
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of our sourcing and recruiting processes and practices
- Review and analyze hourly & supervisory indexes and recommend hourly candidates to Department Manager based on established power themes
- Assist with Minority Recruiting Efforts and other recruiting efforts, to include building of community relations
- Assist with Internship & Emerging Leaders Program as needed
- Assist Department Managers in the creation of Role Descriptions
- Manage Employee Transfer Process
- Manage the Open Opportunities posting process, Requisition process and employee referral program with HR Generalist
- Leverage data, trends, feedback, surveys, to enhance talent acquisition process.
Human Resources Business Partner
- Serves as a subject matter expert to all levels to the organization
- Partner with leaders to determine business challenges. Partner to determine strategies to help the business grow in support of both employee and business. Strategic guidance that drive outcomes that matter
- Assist in creating and implementing employee recognition and involvement programs in keeping with the company vision
- Provide Employee Relations support to assigned division, to include coaching, counseling, recommendation for corrective action and approval of separations
- Build and provide Human Resources service support for both leader and hourly associates within the assigned division