Top Reasons to Work With GHG
What You’ll Be Doing
- Services existing business accounts, obtains future bookings, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily/weekly/monthly work schedule to call on existing or future potential guests.
- Continuously improves content, approach and timing of outside sales calls by studying the potential market, consulting with the Director of Sales and Catering and fellow sales managers, and making adjustments for continuously improving closing ratio.
- Continuously updates knowledge of the market segment for selling opportunities for meetings, rooms, and catering by consistently planning for and employing specific time slots to learn about the entire assigned territory/segment.
- Creates and submits sales contracts for approval by understanding pricing structure, space availability and GHG ability to deliver world class service at value added prices.
- Sustains an organized approach and keeps the Director of Sales and Catering informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual segment analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, competitor deliverables, promotions, etc.
- Recommends improvements in products, services, packages, promotions by continuously evaluating results, actively seeking guest feedback, and observing competitive developments.
- Resolves customer issues to sustain long term guest engagement by making improvement recommendations to management.
- Creates and sustains positive interactions with all associates by being a promoter of Greenleaf Hospitality vision, mission and core values to all colleagues.
- Continuously improves one’s own professional and technical knowledge and skills by attending educational workshops, actively participating in regularly scheduled sales team meetings, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies and seeking additional methodologies.
What You Need for this Position
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Previous experience with negotiating and creating contracts and proposals preferred
- Have a strong passion for driving revenue sales and guest service
- Show passion to drive marketing and sales promotion efforts
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- This role also calls for the ability to work well with all levels of leadership and associates
- Able to stand for long periods of time, up to 10 hours or more
- Able to stoop and bend
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds from time to time
- Able to safely work with potentially dangerous chemicals and equipment
- Able to comply with safety and health code standards
- Able to handle responsibilities that require repetitive motion tasks
What's in it for You
- 401k with contribution match
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Company cell phone reimbursement
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed