Top Reasons to Work With GHG
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain all machinery and equipment to ensure working standards and loss prevention
- Maintain regular inspection schedules of the facilities and equipment to detect, resolve problems and maintain a superior quality facility.
- Remain in compliance with any and all building codes/inspections. i.e scoreboard, forklift, fire suppression system.
- Have a basic understanding of ice arena and ice cooling plant.
- Plan and manage the repair and installation activities
- Establish guidelines and ensure use of all tools and machinery adheres to safety policies and procedures
- Track and evaluate expenses, as well as, cost analysis and comparing
- Maintain progress reports and maintenance logs in conjunction with Work Order System
- Present updates to progress and plans at weekly management meeting
- Assist and collaborate with maintenance staff at sister property as needed
- Paint, remodel and refurbish areas as needed
- Basic HVAC maintenance
- Check and replace light bulbs prior to events and as needed
- Maintain facility exterior and property to a high standard; this may include lawn, parking lot, sidewalks, landscaping, marquee, etc.
- Manage vendor contracts and relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Implement and require repair order form procedures from management staff
- Confer and communicate with superiors on project progress and priority
- Prioritize and delegate projects, as needed, in the facility
- Maintain up to date and accurate maintenance records
- Other activities may include concrete work and basic welding
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Supervising or Managing in a similar facility
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills required; ability to interact with all levels of staff including management
- Ability to effectively supervise staff
- Ability to work with limited supervision and as a team member
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and must be able to learn Maintenance Manager software program.
- Required ability to work flexible and extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours and available for emergency calls
- Able to walk extensively, occasionally required to kneel, and/or climb to high walkways or balance
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- This position requires work inside and outside of the building and some exposure to adverse conditions
- This is a fulltime Monday through Friday position with extended night and weekend work as needed or when scheduled events dictate
What’s in it for You
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Accrued PTO starts immediately and is available as soon as a minimum of 2 hours is accrued
- 401K with 100% match up to 3% and 50% match up for the next 2%
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- Robust Employee Assistance Program providing a wide range of services including up to 7 free counseling sessions per year
- Health and wellness reimbursement up to $600 annually for items like massages, gym memberships, running shoes etc.
- 10% discount on GHG outlets
- (1) shift meal provided per day
- Discounted hotel rates at Radisson Hotel Group branded properties worldwide
- Monthly cell phone stipends
- Annual leadership classes and trainings
- Parental Leave Program
- Flexible work schedule
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed