What You’ll Be Doing
Leading a talented team; managing the total guest experience; establishing and accomplishing business goals and objectives.
- Selection, training, coaching of staff in alignment with company values.
- Establishing high standards of service excellence, monitoring guest/employee interaction on a daily basis.
- Direct and organize activities in the restaurant, banquets and kitchen.
- Communication and implementation of all processes as set forth by management.
- Ability to handle various levels of business volume in several locations at the same time.
- Understanding of the basic fundamentals of fiscal responsibility.
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Be able to work in a fast, paced environment.
- Must be highly focused and detail oriented