What You’ll Be Doing
Primary purpose is to ensure each client receives world class service by managing the total guest experience while coordinating that client’s guest room block. Additionally to be the liaison between the client and the hotel, ensuring that all information and expectations have been accurately communicated in both directions. Finally, to maximize hotel revenue and profit contribution while also establishing and accomplishing business goals and objectives according to Greenleaf Hospitality Group standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Detail rooms only groups for all market segments
- Optimize guest experience for rooms only groups
- Complete group resumes for rooms only groups
- Follow up on key dates/information including cut-off date reminders,shuttle needs, arrival/departure, special requests including submitting amenity requests, bus parking
- Assist in driving revenue to outlets and making F&B reservations or Blush appointments
- Pull all group rooming lists
- Communicating with Reservations to reward planner points to group contact once bill has been paid
- Manage commission for groups
- Check to make sure commission request amount is correct
- Send finance team a check request
- Mark as complete in Delphi
- Assist in reporting including month end reporting
- Assist in managing group inventory and updating Delphi
- Creating and cutting breakfast coupons for rooms only groups and providing them to the Front Desk
- Work closely with Director of Sales and finance team to review group attrition after every groups departure using the “arrival pickup report”
- Sending or confirming payment method with assigned groups
- Green light all rooms only groups for the finance team once confirmed the invoice is correct
- Manage all rooms only groups in Delphi
- Marking Traces/Tasks complete
- Pre-Key groups-Provide FD with details
- Arrival times and departure times
- No Post on or Off
- Rooming list if group has provided one to use in key packetes
- Bus parking details and location
- Attending weekly Strategy Meeting
- Attending monthly Sales & Catering meeting
- Provide exceptionally detailed and accurate communications to both client and/or operations departments in the form of rooming lists, resumes, etc.
- Resolve customer issues to sustain long term guest engagement by employing the Radisson Plaza problem solving methods, invoking the 100% guarantee as necessary and making improvement recommendations to management.
- Create and sustain positive leadership interactions with all catering, restaurant and hotel personnel by being a promoter of Radisson Plaza vision, mission and core values to all colleagues.
- Meet with the Director of Sales weekly to review upcoming events, provide information to assist with accurate forecasting, create and review progress on objectives, etc.
- Support CSM’s as needed.