The Accounts Receivable job is focused on overseeing all accounts receivable job duties at the Radisson Plaza Hotel & Suites and Stadium Management Company, including: Wings Event Center (WEC), Kalamazoo Wings ECHL hockey team, Special Events, Concessions, Wings West (WW), Wings West Old Burdick’s and Ice Events.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the billing and invoicing process for Hotel Operations, Event Center & Hockey Club, including but not limited to events, room stays, parking, leasing, sponsorships etc.
- Reviews current event resumes for any room comps, special pricing, etc.
- Works with sales team on ensuring billing is sent out accurately and timely
- Reconcile payments in the Hotel PMS system and Finance Software
- Prepare deposits
- Actively review Hotel PMS and Finance Software to pinpoint and research short payments, skipped invoices, and past due balances
- Closes out any open zero-dollar balance accounts in the Hotel PMS system
- Record daily revenue for all F&B outlets and Ice Events
- Records all event invoices and settlements and upload into financial software
- Records Journal Entries for transfers between departments in financial software
- Support external and internal requests related to accounts receivable.
- Assist in refining billing and contract review processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvement
- Maintains strong relationships with Hotel Reservations, Finance, Sales, and Operations team members to ensure client needs are understood and met.
- Communicates directly with guest/clients of the hotels to collect payment for direct-billed balances; keeps accurate records of collections activities.
- Applies payments in hotel’s property management system as specified on remittances daily as they are received.
- Manage all tax exempt and 501 c(3) paperwork related to groups in house
- This position will be officing out of the Radisson in Downtown Kalamazoo